- Everything Chad did looked like a scam
- Everything from the YouTube video (since removed) to any mass emails to users, everything seemed to be a rush job that didn't deserve his full attention. I've seen videos by people who punch hookers that provide more excitement about a product or service than anything I've seen by Chad
- In Eve, someone gets scammed and everyone has a hearty lawl. When someone gets scammed IRL, people can go to jail
- from what it looks like, Garmon used a "forced" hostile takeover to boot Chad from the business. I would imagine anyone with any form of business experience would have set up some kind of contract to prevent this sort of thing. At least control the PayPal account all the money is going to if it's "your" business!
- The longer you wait, the longer it looks like you were part of the problem. June is a long way off, there shouldn't be anything stopping the current team from implementing a price change or lower price point for a videos-only account.
I'm curious to see how this all plays out in the end. I wish Garmon and the rest of the crew luck and hope they don't get taken to court eventually. If the site is still up in a month, I'll fork over the 20 bucks and check it out. If that day does come, look forward to an in-depth review here.