- LP for kills
I've been wanting this for a long time. You currently receive LP for kills but it's so slight that one would barely notice if not for the missions button blinking. If the change make PvP a better earner than missions, hopefully we'll see a lot more solo players running around. Either split the LP with 20 other people or get a boatload for a solo rifter kill.
- Bunkers are now infrastructure hubs
I'm still wondering what upgrades, if any, will be available through the Infrastructure Hub and who will have access and who pays for it all. One I'm most looking forward to is the ability to place Cyno Jammers with the Cyno Suppression upgrade. Say goodbye to all of the 0.0 alliances controlling a moon anymore. Being able to take out a moon mining POS while not worrying about a hot drop: Priceless. Still, I want to look at some specifics for who can upgrade this and who has control and pays for the upgrades. If it's a flat LP cost, I'm up for throwing in a boatload of my LP.
- LP for all FW actions (capturing complexes, capturing infrastructures hubs, etc)
- New FW front page
- Consequences for capturing systems/regions (benefits for you, grief for your enemy)
- Capturing FW system affect SOV ownership
- Map filters for FW have been revamped
Read about all of the other non-FW changes here: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=103955